- Living area size:
- Building year:
- LEED Platinum, LEED Certified, NGBS, HERS Rated
- Home Energy Rating System (HERS):
- HERS 21-40
- HERS Rated Score:
- Interior Finishes:
- Zero VOC Paint
- Energy sources:
- Solar 2+kW
- Walk Score Value:
- SHAIR Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 97
- Livability Categories:
Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Healthy. Reduced contaminants and/or improved ventilation Healthy,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings because they are designed to use less energy than a traditionally built home.
- Health Benefits of improved air quality with minimal toxins, pollutants, by using high-efficiency air filters.
- Cost Savings of up to 40% on energy costs.
- Eco Benefits of reduced greenhouse gas emissions associated with non-renewable energy.
Zero VOC Paint
- Health Benefits include improved air quality by reducing off-gassing and associated harmful effects.