- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Fireplace, Gym, Balcony/deck
- Multi-Family Buildings:
- Fitness center, Private garden/patio
- Interior Finishes:
- Quartz Countertops
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Gas Stove
- Ventilation & Air Quality:
- Ceiling Fans
- Air Conditioning
- Recreational Facilities, Exercise Paths
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 10
- Livability Categories:
- Potential Benefits:
- Health Benefits include reduced odor, bacteria, mold and mildew growth.
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.
Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Cost Savings of 12% in energy, or $100-$274/yr.
- Eco Benefits include reduced energy usage which reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
- Health Benefits of greatly improved physical health.
- Cost Savings of an affordable & accessible form of recreation.
- Health Benefits include improving your fitness, health and mental well-being.
- Eco Benefits include actively teaching people about the natural environment.