- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Fireplace, Patio, Balcony/deck
- Virtual Tour URL:
- Eco Property Type:
- Interior Finishes:
- Sealed concrete Flooring
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Energy sources:
- Solar system, Geothermal
- Solar kW:
- Water Sources:
- Well Water Source
- Water Efficiency:
- Water Filter System
- Gas Stove
- Smart Technology:
- Home Automation System, Whole House Home Automation
- Ventilation & Air Quality:
- Vents for Combustion Fixture
- Geothermal Heat Pump (EER 15+)
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 59
- Livability Categories:
Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Healthy. Reduced contaminants and/or improved ventilation Healthy,Low-maintenance. Has longer lasting features and/or less frequent maintenance required Low Maintenance,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality,Technology. Includes smart and automated features Technology
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings of 100% on utilities as it costs $0 for grid-tied energy costs.
Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Cost Savings of 12% in energy, or $100-$274/yr.
- Eco Benefits include reduced energy usage which reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
- Cost Savings of up to $750/year or $15000 over 20yrs on energy costs.
- Eco Benefits with reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
- Cost Savings averaging 30% to 70% on heating, 20% to 50% on cooling, and potential savings of $400-$1500/year.
- Eco Benefit of geothermal power is that it is considered a form of renewable energy.
Water Filter System
- Cost Savings of between $400-$700 on water bottles/yr for a family of 4.
- Health Benefits include filtering out unsafe chlorine and other unsafe chemicals from water.
- Eco Benefits include reduced numbers of water bottles in the landfill and in oceans.
Geothermal Heat Pump (EER 15+)
- Cost Savings average 20% to 45% in total energy used.
- Eco Benefits of decreased green house gas emissions of up to 44%.
Home Automation System
- Cost Savings vary, but coupled with smart bulbs and thermostats, Home Automation systems save energy, cut utility costs over time, and monitor water usage helping to prevent exorbitant water bills.
Vents for Combustion Fixture
- Health Benefits of reducing radon in the home, the second leading cause of lung cancer.
- Eco Benefits include a reduced amount of radon drawn into your house.
Sealed concrete Flooring
- Cost Savings include lower replacement costs, and it can contribute to lower energy use for heating and cooling because it retains heat in the winter, yet remains cool in the summer.
- Health Benefits include typically being VOC-free, reduced bacteria and mold growth.
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.