- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Fireplace, Pool, Balcony/deck
- Multi-Family Buildings:
- Community Swimming pool, Private garden/patio
- Virtual Tour URL:
- HERS Rated, Energy Star registered
- Home Energy Rating System (HERS):
- HERS 41-60
- HERS Rated Score:
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Landscape & Patio:
- Recycled Deck Materials
- Water Efficiency:
- Tankless, gas water heater, Energy efficient, gas water heater, Tankless, gas water heater (whole house)
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Gas Stove
- Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Walkable Community
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 53
- Livability Categories:
Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
Energy efficient, gas water heater
- Cost Savings of between 8% to 10% in energy, or between $25/yr-$27/yr.
Tankless, gas water heater (whole house)
- Cost Savings of up to 15% in energy usage, or $95/yr and $1800 lifetime.
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.
Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Cost Savings of 12% in energy, or $100-$274/yr.
- Eco Benefits include reduced energy usage which reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
Recycled Deck Materials
- Eco Benefits include the reduced usage of raw materials.