- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Patio, Balcony/deck
- Virtual Tour URL:
- Garages & Hardscape:
- Detached Garage or Carport
- Landscape & Patio:
- Recycled Deck Materials
- Energy sources:
- Solar system
- Water Sources:
- Well Water Source
- Water Efficiency:
- Tankless, gas water heater
- Dishwasher, Energy Star Rated Appliances, Gas Stove, Energy Star rated Refrigerator
- Smart Technology:
- Home Automation System, Smart Lights
- Ventilation & Air Quality:
- Ceiling Fans
- Programmable Thermostat, Air Conditioning
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 51
- Livability Categories:
Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Low-maintenance. Has longer lasting features and/or less frequent maintenance required Low Maintenance,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Technology. Includes smart and automated features Technology
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings of up to $750/year or $15000 over 20yrs on energy costs.
- Eco Benefits with reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
- Cost Savings as much as 10%-30% on heating and cooling bills.
- Cost Savings of up to six times more energy efficiency than incandescent lighting.
- Eco Benefits include not containing mercury compared to compact fluorescent bulbs.
Home Automation System
- Cost Savings vary, but coupled with smart bulbs and thermostats, Home Automation systems save energy, cut utility costs over time, and monitor water usage helping to prevent exorbitant water bills.
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.
Energy Star rated Refrigerator
- Cost Savings of up to 15% in energy that can save $270 over 5 years.
- Eco Benefits include a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions, equivalent to that of 870,000 vehicles.
Detached Garage or Carport
- Health Benefits include reduced noise and keeping hazardous fumes away from the residence.
Recycled Deck Materials
- Eco Benefits include the reduced usage of raw materials.