- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Fireplace, Patio, Pool
- Virtual Tour URL:
- Water Sources:
- Well Water Source
- Water Efficiency:
- Sump Pump in Basement with Cover
- Microwave, Refrigerator, Gas Stove
- Ventilation & Air Quality:
- Kitchen Vents
- Geothermal Heat Pump (EER 15+)
- SHAIR Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 23
- Livability Categories:
Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential
- Potential Benefits:
Sump Pump in Basement with Cover
- Health Benefits include a reduction in moisture and odors, and help in keeping out radon gas in basements.
Geothermal Heat Pump (EER 15+)
- Cost Savings average 20% to 45% in total energy used.
- Eco Benefits of decreased green house gas emissions of up to 44%.
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.