- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Virtual Tour URL:
- Eco Property Type:
- Net Zero (grid-tied)
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Energy sources:
- Solar system, Geothermal
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Electric Stove
- Geothermal Heat Pump (EER 15+)
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 100+
- Livability Categories:
- Potential Benefits:
Net Zero (grid-tied)
- Cost Savings of 100% on utilities as it costs $0 for grid-tied energy costs.
Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Cost Savings of 12% in energy, or $100-$274/yr.
- Eco Benefits include reduced energy usage which reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
- Cost Savings of up to $750/year or $15000 over 20yrs on energy costs.
- Eco Benefits with reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
- Cost Savings averaging 30% to 70% on heating, 20% to 50% on cooling, and potential savings of $400-$1500/year.
- Eco Benefit of geothermal power is that it is considered a form of renewable energy.
Geothermal Heat Pump (EER 15+)
- Cost Savings average 20% to 45% in total energy used.
- Eco Benefits of decreased green house gas emissions of up to 44%.