- Living area size:
- Building year:
- Energy Star, GreenBuilt
- Eco Property Type:
- Zero Energy Ready
- Interior Finishes:
- Quartz Countertops
- ICF or Pre-Cast Concrete Walls
- Water Efficiency:
- Tankless, gas water heater, Tankless, gas water heater (whole house)
- Smart Technology:
- Home Automation System, Whole House Home Automation
- High Efficiency Furnace & Boiler (AFUE 90%+ )
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 100+
- Livability Categories:
Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Low-maintenance. Has longer lasting features and/or less frequent maintenance required Low Maintenance,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality,Technology. Includes smart and automated features Technology
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings with lower utility bills compared to average homes.
- Health Benefits with improved air quality and comfort due to minimal moisture and consistent temperatures.
- Eco Benefits like reduced exterior air pollution and soil erosion.
Zero Energy Ready
- Cost Savings vary, but it's so energy efficiently built that it can be coupled with a renewable energy system which can offset all or most of its annual energy consumption.
ICF or Pre-Cast Concrete Walls
- Cost Savings of up to 25% in annual heating & cooling costs.
Tankless, gas water heater (whole house)
- Cost Savings of up to 15% in energy usage, or $95/yr and $1800 lifetime.
High Efficiency Furnace & Boiler (AFUE 90%+ )
- Cost Savings of 11% in energy use, or $27/yr in the southern US.
Home Automation System
- Cost Savings vary, but coupled with smart bulbs and thermostats, Home Automation systems save energy, cut utility costs over time, and monitor water usage helping to prevent exorbitant water bills.
- Health Benefits include reduced odor, bacteria, mold and mildew growth.