- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Fireplace, Patio
- Interior Finishes:
- Low VOC Paint
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Water Efficiency:
- Tankless, gas water heater
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Gas Stove
- Ventilation & Air Quality:
- Vents for Combustion Fixture
- Programmable Thermostat, Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 14
- Livability Categories:
Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Healthy. Reduced contaminants and/or improved ventilation Healthy,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings as much as 10%-30% on heating and cooling bills.
Vents for Combustion Fixture
- Health Benefits of reducing radon in the home, the second leading cause of lung cancer.
- Eco Benefits include a reduced amount of radon drawn into your house.
Low VOC Paint
- Health Benefits include a reduction in hazardous chemicals emissions.
- Eco Benefits include a reduction of the 16% of VOC emissions that come from the paint industry and increase in urban smog.
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.
Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Cost Savings of 12% in energy, or $100-$274/yr.
- Eco Benefits include reduced energy usage which reduces greenhouse gas emissions.