- Living area size:
- Building year:
- Eco Property Type:
- Passive Designed
- Interior Finishes:
- Quartz Countertops, Sealed concrete Flooring
- Energy sources:
- Solar system
- Water Efficiency:
- Tankless, gas water heater, Tankless, gas water heater (whole house)
- Radiant Floor Heat, Heating/Cooling (passive solar), Heating System (active solar)
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 100+
- Livability Categories:
Commute-friendly. Located near public transportation and/or commuting options Commute Friendly,Community. Location consists of improved; commute, walkability, schools and/or amenities Community,Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings with reduced heating and cooling loads through energy-efficiency strategies, and then those reduced loads are met, in whole or part, with solar energy.
- Cost Savings of up to $750/year or $15000 over 20yrs on energy costs.
- Eco Benefits with reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
Tankless, gas water heater (whole house)
- Cost Savings of up to 15% in energy usage, or $95/yr and $1800 lifetime.
Heating System (active solar)
- Eco Benefits include a reduction in air pollution, water consumption, and greenhouse gas emissions.
Heating/Cooling (passive solar)
- Cost Savings of up to a 50% reduction in heating costs.
Radiant Floor Heat
- Health Benefits include improved air quality as allergens are not distributed.
Sealed concrete Flooring
- Cost Savings include lower replacement costs, and it can contribute to lower energy use for heating and cooling because it retains heat in the winter, yet remains cool in the summer.
- Health Benefits include typically being VOC-free, reduced bacteria and mold growth.
- Health Benefits include reduced odor, bacteria, mold and mildew growth.