- Living area size:
- Building year:
- LEED Gold, HERS Rated
- Home Energy Rating System (HERS):
- HERS 0-10
- HERS Rated Score:
- Interior Finishes:
- Quartz Countertops, Sealed concrete Flooring
- Energy sources:
- Solar system
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 100+
- Livability Categories:
Commute-friendly. Located near public transportation and/or commuting options Commute Friendly,Community. Location consists of improved; commute, walkability, schools and/or amenities Community,Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Healthy. Reduced contaminants and/or improved ventilation Healthy,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings of up to $750/year or $15000 over 20yrs on energy costs.
- Eco Benefits with reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
Sealed concrete Flooring
- Cost Savings include lower replacement costs, and it can contribute to lower energy use for heating and cooling because it retains heat in the winter, yet remains cool in the summer.
- Health Benefits include typically being VOC-free, reduced bacteria and mold growth.
- Health Benefits include reduced odor, bacteria, mold and mildew growth.