- Living area size:
- Building year:
- LEED Platinum, LEED Registered
- Eco Property Type:
- Net Zero (grid-tied)
- Applied for Certification:
- Applied for the Certification
- Interior Finishes:
- Quartz Countertops
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Energy sources:
- Solar system
- Walk Score Value:
- Walkable Community
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 100+
- Livability Categories:
Commute-friendly. Located near public transportation and/or commuting options Commute Friendly,Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Healthy. Reduced contaminants and/or improved ventilation Healthy,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
Net Zero (grid-tied)
- Cost Savings of 100% on utilities as it costs $0 for grid-tied energy costs.
Energy Efficient Windows (whole house)
- Cost Savings of 12% in energy, or $100-$274/yr.
- Eco Benefits include reduced energy usage which reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
- Cost Savings of up to $750/year or $15000 over 20yrs on energy costs.
- Eco Benefits with reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
- Health Benefits include reduced odor, bacteria, mold and mildew growth.