- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Virtual Tour URL:
- HERS Rated, EarthCraft, Pearl Certified, Energy Star registered
- Home Energy Rating System (HERS):
- HERS 41-60
- HERS Rated Score:
- Interior Finishes:
- Quartz Countertops
- Insulation & Sealing:
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Fiber Cement "Hardi Board" Siding
- Energy sources:
- Solar system
- Solar kW:
- Water Efficiency:
- Tankless, gas water heater, Water efficient bathroom faucets
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Gas Stove
- Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 100+
- Livability Categories:
Commute-friendly. Located near public transportation and/or commuting options Commute Friendly,Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings that average $116/yr in energy savings, (typically 30% more energy efficient) & $175/yr in water savings.
- Health Benefits due to improved indoor air quality by limiting harmful chemicals and promoting healthy indoor environments.
- Eco Benefits like reducing 1,100 lbs of greenhouse gases, conserving water, promoting renewable and recyclable materials and conserving natural resources.
- Cost Savings of up to $750/year or $15000 over 20yrs on energy costs.
- Eco Benefits with reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
Water efficient bathroom faucets
- Eco Benefits include savings of approximately 20% water use. WaterSense bathroom sink faucets save 30%+ water use.
- Health Benefits include reduced odor, bacteria, mold and mildew growth.
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.
Fiber Cement "Hardi Board" Siding
- Eco Benefits include fewer dioxins emissions during manufacturing.
Spray Foam Insulation
- Cost Savings include reduced air leakage and its associated heating and cooling costs.
- Health Benefits inlude limiting the infiltration of allergens and pollutants.