- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Full basement
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Fireplace, Patio, Balcony/deck
- Eco Property Type:
- Net Zero (grid-tied)
- Interior Finishes:
- Natural Flooring, Pre-Finished Flooring
- Indoor LED Lights, Indoor Dimmer Light Switches
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- ENERGY STAR Windows
- Insulation & Sealing:
- Attic Insulated Stair Cover, Blown In Insulation
- Other Construction Material
- Garages & Hardscape:
- Detached Garage or Carport, Permeable Material Patio or Driveway
- Landscape & Patio:
- Established Garden, Large Shade Trees, Maintained Mature Trees
- Energy sources:
- Solar system, Geothermal
- Water Sources:
- Rain Water Collection System
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Induction Stove, Clothesline
- Geothermal Heat Pump (EER 15+), Geosolar Heating/Cooling System
- Walk Score Value:
- SHAIR Score Value:
- Walkable Community, Public Transportation (less than 2 mi), Farmer's Market, Nearby Retail, Schools, Exercise Paths, Major Public Transportation
- *Average Electric Utility Cost per Month:
- *Average Gas Utility Cost per Month:
- *Average Water & Sewer Cost per Month:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 100+
- Livability Categories:
Commute-friendly. Located near public transportation and/or commuting options Commute Friendly,Community. Location consists of improved; commute, walkability, schools and/or amenities Community,Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
Net Zero (grid-tied)
- Cost Savings of 100% on utilities as it costs $0 for grid-tied energy costs.
ENERGY STAR Windows
- Cost Savings of up to $583/yr compared to single-pane windows & up to $197/yr compared to double-pane, clear glass windows.
- Eco Benefits include reduced energy usage which reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
Detached Garage or Carport
- Health Benefits include reduced noise and keeping hazardous fumes away from the residence.
Blown In Insulation
- Cost Savings of up to 50% on energy costs.
- Health Benefits include increased indoor comfort.
- Eco Benefits include enhanced HVAC performance, increased indoor comfort and saved energy.
Attic Insulated Stair Cover
- Cost Savings of up to $145/yr in energy costs.
- Cost Savings of up to $750/year or $15000 over 20yrs on energy costs.
- Eco Benefits with reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
- Cost Savings averaging 30% to 70% on heating, 20% to 50% on cooling, and potential savings of $400-$1500/year.
- Eco Benefit of geothermal power is that it is considered a form of renewable energy.
Indoor LED Lights
- Cost Savings of up to $75/yr in energy costs when replacing 5 incadescent bulbs with ENERGY STAR light bulbs.
Indoor Dimmer Light Switches
- Eco Benefits include reduced energy consumption.
Rain Water Collection System
- Cost Savings of up to 40% in water consumption.
- Eco Benefits include reduced streambank erosion from stormwater runoff.
Geothermal Heat Pump (EER 15+)
- Cost Savings average 20% to 45% in total energy used.
- Eco Benefits of decreased green house gas emissions of up to 44%.
Geosolar Heating/Cooling System
- Cost Savings vary, but geosolar is up to 18% more efficient than efficient gas furnaces so energy costs are reduced.
- Health Benefits include fewer toxins, and cork has antimicrobial, insect repellent and fire inhibitor properties.
- Eco Benefits are that it reduces the use of hardwoods.
- Eco Benefits are that far less solid hardwood is used than typical wood floors.
- Eco Benefits include a reduction in energy used for cooking with a 90% efficiency.
- Cost Savings of $90/yr in energy costs.
Permeable Material Patio or Driveway
- Eco Benefits include supplemented ground water, and reduced stormwater runoff, pollutant concentrations, urban heat island affect, and need for de-icing salt.
Large Shade Trees
- Cost Savings as summer shade and winter sunlight reduce air conditioning and heat usage.
Maintained Mature Trees
- Eco Benefits of reducing the potential to harm, or even kill the tree, include that mature trees provide an abundance of eco-friendly benefits from shade, to storm-water run off reduction, to wildlife habits...
- Health Benefits include eating seasonally available foods that are better for your body, according to some nutritionists and scientists.
- Eco Benefits include reducing the fossil fuels for shipping on refrigerated trucks and rail cars. As well, many operate in the open air and do not require electricity or heating compared to stores.
- Cost Savings of an affordable & accessible form of recreation.
- Health Benefits include improving your fitness, health and mental well-being.
- Eco Benefits include actively teaching people about the natural environment.