- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Patio, Balcony/deck
- Energy sources:
- Solar system, Geothermal
- Water Sources:
- Well Water Source
- Microwave, Refrigerator
- Geothermal Heat Pump (EER 15+)
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 48
- Livability Categories:
Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings of up to $750/year or $15000 over 20yrs on energy costs.
- Eco Benefits with reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
- Cost Savings averaging 30% to 70% on heating, 20% to 50% on cooling, and potential savings of $400-$1500/year.
- Eco Benefit of geothermal power is that it is considered a form of renewable energy.
Geothermal Heat Pump (EER 15+)
- Cost Savings average 20% to 45% in total energy used.
- Eco Benefits of decreased green house gas emissions of up to 44%.