- Living area size:
- Building year:
- Energy sources:
- Water Efficiency:
- Tankless, gas water heater, Tankless, gas water heater (whole house)
- Geothermal Heat Pump (EER 15+), Geosolar Heating/Cooling System
- Walk Score Value:
- Walkable Community, Public Transportation (less than 2 mi)
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 46
- Livability Categories:
Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential
- Potential Benefits:
Tankless, gas water heater (whole house)
- Cost Savings of up to 15% in energy usage, or $95/yr and $1800 lifetime.
Geothermal Heat Pump (EER 15+)
- Cost Savings average 20% to 45% in total energy used.
- Eco Benefits of decreased green house gas emissions of up to 44%.
Geosolar Heating/Cooling System
- Cost Savings vary, but geosolar is up to 18% more efficient than efficient gas furnaces so energy costs are reduced.