- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- LEED Gold
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- Green Roof (whole roof)
- Regionally Manufactured Construction Materials
- Energy sources:
- Energy Star Rated Appliances
- Ventilation & Air Quality:
- Whole House Ventilation System (HRV/ERV)
- Zoned Systems, HVAC ENERGY STAR rated, Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 100+
- Livability Categories:
Commute-friendly. Located near public transportation and/or commuting options Commute Friendly,Community. Location consists of improved; commute, walkability, schools and/or amenities Community,Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Healthy. Reduced contaminants and/or improved ventilation Healthy,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings using approximately 20% less energy, with typical annual energy savings between $645 -$1288.
- Health Benefits of improved air quality with minimal toxins, pollutants, by using high-efficiency air filters.
- Cost Savings averaging 30% to 70% on heating, 20% to 50% on cooling, and potential savings of $400-$1500/year.
- Eco Benefit of geothermal power is that it is considered a form of renewable energy.
HVAC ENERGY STAR rated
- Cost Savings of $36/yr for southern climates, $94/yr for northern climates.
- Cost Savings of up to 30% on heating and cooling bills.
Whole House Ventilation System (HRV/ERV)
- Cost Savings with reduced heating and cooling costs.
- Health Benefits include minimizing outdoor pollutants, back drafting of combustion gases from fireplaces or appliances, and removing moisture and pollutants.
Regionally Manufactured Construction Materials
- Eco Benefits include a reduced overall carbon footprint by reducing the transportation of materials.
Green Roof (whole roof)
- Cost Savings due to conserved energy and increased longevity of roofing membranes.
- Heath Benefits include reduced noise and air pollution.
- Eco Benefits include that up to 100% of stormwater is retained, sewer runoff is reduced, urban heat island effect is reduced, carbon is sequestored, urban biodiversity is increased.