- Living area size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Multi-Family Buildings:
- Private garden/patio, Parking Space
- LEED Platinum
- Interior Finishes:
- Quartz Countertops
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- Green Roof (whole roof)
- Landscape & Patio:
- Grey or Rain Water Irrigation
- Water Sources:
- Rain Water Collection System
- Energy Star Rated Appliances
- Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Walkable Community
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 100+
- Livability Categories:
Commute-friendly. Located near public transportation and/or commuting options Commute Friendly,Community. Location consists of improved; commute, walkability, schools and/or amenities Community,Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Healthy. Reduced contaminants and/or improved ventilation Healthy,Low-maintenance. Has longer lasting features and/or less frequent maintenance required Low Maintenance,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings using approximately 20% less energy, with typical annual energy savings between $645 -$1288.
- Health Benefits of improved air quality with minimal toxins, pollutants, by using high-efficiency air filters.
Rain Water Collection System
- Cost Savings of up to 40% in water consumption.
- Eco Benefits include reduced streambank erosion from stormwater runoff.
- Health Benefits include reduced odor, bacteria, mold and mildew growth.
Green Roof (whole roof)
- Cost Savings due to conserved energy and increased longevity of roofing membranes.
- Heath Benefits include reduced noise and air pollution.
- Eco Benefits include that up to 100% of stormwater is retained, sewer runoff is reduced, urban heat island effect is reduced, carbon is sequestored, urban biodiversity is increased.