- Living area size:
- Lot Size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Virtual Tour URL:
- LEED Certified
- Insulation & Sealing:
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Energy sources:
- Water Efficiency:
- Tankless, gas water heater, Water efficient toilets
- Dishwasher, Gas Stove
- Ventilation & Air Quality:
- Kitchen Vents
- Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 90
- Livability Categories:
Commute-friendly. Located near public transportation and/or commuting options Commute Friendly,Community. Location consists of improved; commute, walkability, schools and/or amenities Community,Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings averaging 30% to 70% on heating, 20% to 50% on cooling, and potential savings of $400-$1500/year.
- Eco Benefit of geothermal power is that it is considered a form of renewable energy.
Water efficient toilets
- Cost Savings averaging $110/yr.
- Eco Benefits like saving between 20%-60% in water use.
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.
Spray Foam Insulation
- Cost Savings include reduced air leakage and its associated heating and cooling costs.
- Health Benefits inlude limiting the infiltration of allergens and pollutants.