- Living area size:
- Building year:
- LEED Gold
- Interior Finishes:
- Quartz Countertops
- Electric Car Charging Station:
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 100+
- Livability Categories:
Commute-friendly. Located near public transportation and/or commuting options Commute Friendly,Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Healthy. Reduced contaminants and/or improved ventilation Healthy,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
- Health Benefits include reduced odor, bacteria, mold and mildew growth.
Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Cost Savings of roughly $860/yr in fuel costs.
- Health Benefits include improved air quality with less health problems and costs caused by air pollution. EVs are also quieter than petrol/diesel vehicles, which means less noise pollution.
- Eco Benefits include reducing the emissions that contribute to climate change and smog and allowing greater diversity of fuel choices available for transportation.