- Living area size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Multi-Family Buildings:
- Fitness center, Private garden/patio, Concierge/Security
- LEED Silver
- Water Efficiency:
- Water efficient bathroom faucets
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Gas Stove
- Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 96
- Livability Categories:
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings because they are designed to use less energy than a traditionally built home.
- Health Benefits of improved air quality with minimal toxins, pollutants, by using high-efficiency air filters.
Water efficient bathroom faucets
- Eco Benefits include savings of approximately 20% water use. WaterSense bathroom sink faucets save 30%+ water use.
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.