- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Multi-Family Buildings:
- Fitness center, Private garden/patio
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- ENERGY STAR Windows
- Microwave, Energy Star rated Clothes Washer, Energy Star Rated Appliances, Gas Stove, Energy Star rated Refrigerator
- Ventilation & Air Quality:
- Kitchen Vents
- Air Conditioning
- SHAIR Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 10
- Livability Categories:
Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.
Energy Star rated Refrigerator
- Cost Savings of up to 15% in energy that can save $270 over 5 years.
- Eco Benefits include a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions, equivalent to that of 870,000 vehicles.
Energy Star rated Clothes Washer
- Cost Savings of 25% in energy and 33% in water that can save $35/yr in utility costs.
- Eco Benefits include a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions.
ENERGY STAR Windows
- Cost Savings of up to $583/yr compared to single-pane windows & up to $197/yr compared to double-pane, clear glass windows.
- Eco Benefits include reduced energy usage which reduces greenhouse gas emissions.