- Living area size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Multi-Family Buildings:
- Concierge/Security, Elevator
- LEED Silver
- Interior Finishes:
- Quartz Countertops
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Gas Stove
- Electric Car Charging Station:
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 91
- Livability Categories:
Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Low-maintenance. Has longer lasting features and/or less frequent maintenance required Low Maintenance,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings because they are designed to use less energy than a traditionally built home.
- Health Benefits of improved air quality with minimal toxins, pollutants, by using high-efficiency air filters.
- Health Benefits include reduced odor, bacteria, mold and mildew growth.
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.
Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Cost Savings of roughly $860/yr in fuel costs.
- Health Benefits include improved air quality with less health problems and costs caused by air pollution. EVs are also quieter than petrol/diesel vehicles, which means less noise pollution.
- Eco Benefits include reducing the emissions that contribute to climate change and smog and allowing greater diversity of fuel choices available for transportation.