- Living area size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Multi-Family Buildings:
- Private garden/patio, Elevator
- LEED Certified
- Interior Finishes:
- Quartz Countertops
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- Green Roof (whole roof)
- Gas Stove
- Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Walkable Community, Public Transportation (less than 2 mi)
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 78
- Livability Categories:
Commute-friendly. Located near public transportation and/or commuting options Commute Friendly,Community. Location consists of improved; commute, walkability, schools and/or amenities Community,Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Healthy. Reduced contaminants and/or improved ventilation Healthy,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings because they are designed to use less energy than a traditionally built home.
- Health Benefits of improved air quality with minimal toxins, pollutants, by using high-efficiency air filters.
- Health Benefits include reduced odor, bacteria, mold and mildew growth.
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.
Green Roof (whole roof)
- Cost Savings due to conserved energy and increased longevity of roofing membranes.
- Heath Benefits include reduced noise and air pollution.
- Eco Benefits include that up to 100% of stormwater is retained, sewer runoff is reduced, urban heat island effect is reduced, carbon is sequestored, urban biodiversity is increased.