- Living area size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Energy Star
- Eco Property Type:
- Passive Designed
- Interior Finishes:
- Natural Flooring
- Insulation & Sealing:
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Fiber Cement "Hardi Board" Siding
- Microwave, Energy Star Rated Appliances, Energy Star rated Dishwasher, Energy Star rated Refrigerator
- Ventilation & Air Quality:
- Whole House Ventilation System (HRV/ERV), Vents for Combustion Fixture
- HVAC ENERGY STAR rated, Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Walkable Community, Public Transportation (less than 2 mi)
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 93
- Livability Categories:
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings of up to $250/yr from energy savings averaging 20%-30%.
- Health Benefits from improved indoor air quality when using high-performance filters.
- Eco Benefits of reduced greenhouse gases by 3,287 lbs/yr compared to a typical home.
- Cost Savings with reduced heating and cooling loads through energy-efficiency strategies, and then those reduced loads are met, in whole or part, with solar energy.
Fiber Cement "Hardi Board" Siding
- Eco Benefits include fewer dioxins emissions during manufacturing.
Spray Foam Insulation
- Cost Savings include reduced air leakage and its associated heating and cooling costs.
- Health Benefits inlude limiting the infiltration of allergens and pollutants.
HVAC ENERGY STAR rated
- Cost Savings of $36/yr for southern climates, $94/yr for northern climates.
Vents for Combustion Fixture
- Health Benefits of reducing radon in the home, the second leading cause of lung cancer.
- Eco Benefits include a reduced amount of radon drawn into your house.
Whole House Ventilation System (HRV/ERV)
- Cost Savings with reduced heating and cooling costs.
- Health Benefits include minimizing outdoor pollutants, back drafting of combustion gases from fireplaces or appliances, and removing moisture and pollutants.
- Health Benefits include fewer toxins, and cork has antimicrobial, insect repellent and fire inhibitor properties.
- Eco Benefits are that it reduces the use of hardwoods.
Energy Star rated Refrigerator
- Cost Savings of up to 15% in energy that can save $270 over 5 years.
- Eco Benefits include a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions, equivalent to that of 870,000 vehicles.
Energy Star rated Dishwasher
- Cost Savings of 12% in energy and 30% in water.
- Eco Benefits include reduced air pollution, that combats climate change and aids in water resource conservation.