- Living area size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Pool, Gym
- Multi-Family Buildings:
- Community Swimming pool, Fitness center, Elevator
- Virtual Tour URL:
- LEED Silver
- Interior Finishes:
- Quartz Countertops
- Water Efficiency:
- Water efficient bathroom faucets
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Air Conditioning
- Electric Car Charging Station:
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 98
- Livability Categories:
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings because they are designed to use less energy than a traditionally built home.
- Health Benefits of improved air quality with minimal toxins, pollutants, by using high-efficiency air filters.
Water efficient bathroom faucets
- Eco Benefits include savings of approximately 20% water use. WaterSense bathroom sink faucets save 30%+ water use.
- Health Benefits include reduced odor, bacteria, mold and mildew growth.
Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Cost Savings of roughly $860/yr in fuel costs.
- Health Benefits include improved air quality with less health problems and costs caused by air pollution. EVs are also quieter than petrol/diesel vehicles, which means less noise pollution.
- Eco Benefits include reducing the emissions that contribute to climate change and smog and allowing greater diversity of fuel choices available for transportation.