- Living area size:
- Building year:
- LEED Platinum
- Energy sources:
- Solar system
- Water Efficiency:
- Tankless, gas water heater, Solar Water Heater with ENERGY STAR Backup Tank, Tankless, gas water heater (whole house)
- Electric Car Charging Station:
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Walk Score Value:
- Walkable Community
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 100+
- Livability Categories:
- Potential Benefits:
- Cost Savings of up to $750/year or $15000 over 20yrs on energy costs.
- Eco Benefits with reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
Solar Water Heater with ENERGY STAR Backup Tank
- Cost Savings of up to $280/yr and $5200 lifetime.
Tankless, gas water heater (whole house)
- Cost Savings of up to 15% in energy usage, or $95/yr and $1800 lifetime.
Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Cost Savings of roughly $860/yr in fuel costs.
- Health Benefits include improved air quality with less health problems and costs caused by air pollution. EVs are also quieter than petrol/diesel vehicles, which means less noise pollution.
- Eco Benefits include reducing the emissions that contribute to climate change and smog and allowing greater diversity of fuel choices available for transportation.