- Living area size:
- Building year:
- HERS Rated, Living Building
- HERS Rated Score:
- , 5
- Energy sources:
- Geothermal Heat Pump (EER 15+), Geosolar Heating/Cooling System
- Walk Score Value:
- Sage Score:
The Sage Score is a measure of a home’s overall features. 100+
- Livability Categories:
Commute-friendly. Located near public transportation and/or commuting options Commute Friendly,Community. Location consists of improved; commute, walkability, schools and/or amenities Community,Cost Savings. Features which reduce the maintenance & utility costs Cost Savings,Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort,Eco-friendly. Has a reduced impact on the environment Eco Friendly,Healthy. Reduced contaminants and/or improved ventilation Healthy,Market resale potential. Has features often equated with a premium resale value Market Resale Potential,Quality. Includes certifications, enhanced building techniques and materials. Quality
- Potential Benefits:
- Health Benefits as these homes are built entirely with health in mind.
- Eco Benefits like requiring that 100% of water supply is captured by precipitation or a closed-loop water system. Stormwater and water discharge are treated onsite.
- Cost Savings averaging 30% to 70% on heating, 20% to 50% on cooling, and potential savings of $400-$1500/year.
- Eco Benefit of geothermal power is that it is considered a form of renewable energy.
Geothermal Heat Pump (EER 15+)
- Cost Savings average 20% to 45% in total energy used.
- Eco Benefits of decreased green house gas emissions of up to 44%.
Geosolar Heating/Cooling System
- Cost Savings vary, but geosolar is up to 18% more efficient than efficient gas furnaces so energy costs are reduced.