- Living area size:
- Building year:
- Number of Floors:
- Property Features:
- Fireplace, Balcony/deck
- Multi-Family Buildings:
- Private garden/patio
- Virtual Tour URL:
- Windows, Doors, Roof:
- Exterior Storm Doors
- Water Efficiency:
- Sump Pump in Basement with Cover
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Gas Stove
- Ventilation & Air Quality:
- Ceiling Fans
- Programmable Thermostat, Air Conditioning
- Walk Score Value:
- Livability Categories:
Comfort. Has features making the overall livability more desirable such as consistent temperatures and improved air quality. Comfort
- Potential Benefits:
Sump Pump in Basement with Cover
- Health Benefits include a reduction in moisture and odors, and help in keeping out radon gas in basements.
- Cost Savings as much as 10%-30% on heating and cooling bills.
- Cost Savings of 10% to 30% to operate compared to electric.
Exterior Storm Doors
- Eco Benefits include reducing heat loss in the winter and keeping cool air inside when it’s warm outside, for reduced energy usage.